We are thrilled to share the exciting news that Syntropy has successfully closed a $4 million investment round, thanks to the support and trust of leading venture capital firms and influential blockchain industry players. The post-seed round was spearheaded by an impressive lineup of participants, including Alpha Transform Group, Alphemy Capital, Denali Digital, Saxon Ventures, and FirstBlock Capital.
We are eager to leverage the momentum generated by this investment to propel Syntropy to new heights, and we look forward to sharing our progress, milestones, and achievements with our community and stakeholders as we shape the future of the Web3 ecosystem together.
The reason behind fundraise
We've secured funding for one purpose: to build a game-changing Web3 product. Web3 is more than a concept - it's an indispensable connectivity layer for the decentralized digital age. But right now, it's too complex for the average user. Our aim is to change that by working with key industry players towards one singular goal - to make Web3 mainstream for developers and users alike.
This fundraising milestone not only demonstrates the strong belief these industry leaders have in Syntropy's Web3 vision and potential but also provides us with the resources needed to accelerate our growth and innovation. With the backing of these strategic partners, we will be able to continuously develop our new Web3 product, making it accessible to the masses, and fulfilling our vision of being the go-to solution for the industry’s top builders and developers.
We are grateful for the trust and support of our investors, partners, and early adopters who share our enthusiasm for a decentralized future. As we move forward, we are excited to explore new opportunities, tackle complex challenges, and ultimately reshape the digital landscape to deliver an improved Web3 experience for all.
A glimpse into the past
For the sake of transparency and accountability, we would like to address a communication oversight from our previous investment round. Last year, we did not adequately share the details of our successful 2021 seed round. To rectify this we are providing a comprehensive overview of the previous $5 million seed round below.
- Maven 11
- Alpha Sigma Capital
- Meltem Demirors, Chief Investment Officer at Coinshares
- Obie McKenzie, General Manager at BlackRock
- Phil Wiser, CTO at ViacomCBS (now Paramount)
- Reeve Collins, Co-founder of Tether stablecoin and he served as the CEO of the company until 2015.
- Eric Pulier, Founder of Vatom
- Roman Pacewicz, former Head of Strategy and Chief Product Officer at AT&T, has previously been announced as the Syntropy advisor
- Morgan Wandell, Head of International Content Development at Apple TV, formerly Amazon
- Bear Kittay, a socially conscious investor, musician and Co-founder of Peaceful
- Kenneth Hertz, Senior Partner in the Los Angeles law firm of Hertz Lichtenstein Young & Polk LLP. Ken and his partners specialize in representing talent and media companies in the sports and entertainment industries. The firm's clients include Will, Jada Pinkett, Jaden, and Willow Smith, H.E.R., Gwen Stefani, The Black Eyed Peas, will.i.am, Snoop Dogg, Keke Palmer, Simon Sinek, Esther Perel, Keith Richards, Herbie Hancock, Jason Mraz, David Blaine, Jamie Oliver, and Annie Leibovitz
- Mark Gillespie, named as one of Billboard’s 2021 Change Agents, as well as one of the World's Greatest Managers by Music Business Worldwide
- Ford Smith, entrepreneur in cannabis and psychedelics space for the past seven years
- Dean Greenberg - entrepreneur in the logistics sector
- Chip Smith - entrepreneur in the oil and gas sector
We are deeply grateful to these investors for their belief in our vision and their invaluable contributions to our progress.
With the support of our investors and the funding we have secured, we at Syntropy are poised to make significant strides in the coming year. As we approach the end of Q2, we anticipate coming out of stealth mode and unveiling the new Web3 vision & product during the Aptos Hack Holland.
In line with this, we will be launching a newly designed website that showcases our innovative approach. Furthermore, we are excited to strive for announcement collaborations with key Web3 partners who share our dedication to creating a decentralized and secure digital future. To provide our community and stakeholders with a clear overview of our objectives, we will also be releasing a roadmap that outlines our upcoming growth milestones and vision.
At Syntropy, we are confident that these initiatives will propel us forward and enable us to make a significant impact in the rapidly evolving Web3 landscape. As we continue to innovate and grow, we remain committed to fostering excellence in all aspects of our endeavors.