SYNTROPYNETWORK LIMITED (“Syntropy” , “We” or “Our”) are committed to protect and respect your privacy. We are equally committed to ensure that all of Our employees, service providers and agents uphold these obligations and highest standards.
Information We collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information you provide - this is information about you, provided to us by filling forms on Our site syntropynet.com and/or syntropystack.com (the “Website”) or by corresponding with us by email or by other means of communication. It includes information you provide when you register to use the Website, order products from us, subscribe to Our Services, submit a query or request from us, fill in forms on the Website, respond to a survey and report a problem with the Website. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, financial and credit card information, currency preference, personal description and photograph, images of your government issued ID and/or passport and utility bills, statements or other documents you may submit as a proof of your address, any other information or documents in relation to your identity, the source of your wealth, the source of funds used for the purposes of acquiring Syntropy tokens and any other documents or data from which you can be identified by.
2. Information We collect about you, with regard to each of your visits to the Website, We will automatically collect the following information:
3. If you register with the Website - We may also collect and hold certain personal data about you, including:
4. Information We receive from other sources - We are working closely with third parties (including, but not limited to business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies and other service providers that helps us to process your information and provide you the best experience with Syntropy). We will notify you when We receive information about you from third parties and the purposes for which We intend to use that information. Without this information, We will not be able to provide you with Our products and/or services to respond to queries or requests that you submit to us and protect against the risks of cybercrime, fraud and money laundering and terrorist financing.
5. Data We receive from you, while using Services:
Use of the gathered information
1. Information you give to us - We will use this information to:
2. Information We collect about you - We will use this information to:
3. Information We receive from other sources - We will combine this information with information you give to us and information We collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information We receive).
Marketing conducted by Syntropy
We may from time to time use your personal data so that We can send you marketing materials about products or services provided by Syntropy that We think you maybe interested in but We shall always give you the opportunity to easily opt-out of any such communications. You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, in respect of emails, by clicking unsubscribe on the relevant email.
With your specific consent We may also provide you with information about products and services that are provided by third parties. We shall not use your personal data for marketing third party products and services unless We have received your consent.
We may use your personal data to market the following products and/or services to you:
If We use your personal data (with your permission) in any direct marketing communications, you have the right to request that We supply you with the source of that personal data. There is no fee for requesting this information. We will provide you with the source of the personal data, unless it interferes with the law.
We may also use and disclose your details for other purposes in accordance with your requests including as required to provide the Services you have subscribed.
Disclosure of your information
1. Any member of Our group, which means Our subsidiaries, Our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
2. Our staff who require the information to discharge their duties.
3. Selected third parties including:
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
Where We store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on Our secure servers. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are solely responsible for keeping this password confidential. If you chose to disclose your password or by negligent behavior lost your password or it got in the hands of third parties, you are solely responsible and Syntropy does not accept any and all responsibility for any damages suffered due to above mentioned events.
We use reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the personal information that you provide, from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and getting destroyed. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will protect your personal data to the best of Our abilities, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We receive your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Personal information of job applicants
Retaining personal data
Your personal data will be stored and processed in Our records for as long as you will use Our services. Once you decide to cease your use of Our Services, or you will be inactive for more than 12 months, We shall keep your records for additional 12 months and delete it.
Incase, some additional/excessive personal information is requested for particular purpose and/or task, it shall be retained for that particular purpose and/or task and shall be deleted after 10 days.
For the most part, We will retain your personal data for up to 12 months as described above. In some cases, We may be obliged to retain some of your personal data for longer periods as required bylaw. At Our discretion, We may retain personal data for any period We consider reasonably necessary to do so in order to meet Our legal obligations.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Access to information
If you want to access any of the personal data that We hold about you or to correct some aspect of it (for example, because you deem it to be incorrect or incomplete) or delete certain information which would not prevent Syntropy to provide you the Services, please contact Our data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To protect the integrity and security of the information We collect and process, We may ask that you follow a defined access procedure, which may include steps to verify your identity. There may be cases where We are not able to supply the information you request, such as where it would interfere with the privacy of others or result in a breach of confidentiality. In these cases, We will let you know why We cannot comply with your request.
Furthermore, please be advised that We will never ask you directly for bank information, passwords or any other personal information via text message or any other mean of communication, in event when you are requested such information, please contact us immediately.
Syntropy aims to meet highest standards in order to protect your privacy. Nevertheless, if you are concerned about the way We manage your personal data or have any other concerns/questions, please contact Our data protection officer, by using the contact details set out below. We will make a record of your complaint/question and refer it to Our internal complaint resolution department for further investigation. We will deal with the matter as soon as We can and keep you informed of the progress of Our investigation.