Sign up to receive updates about Syntropy
Got Any Questions?
Business Development Lead
Syntropy is redefining data accessibility on the blockchain. Our proprietary Data Availability Layer enables engineers and developers to access real-time and historical on-chain data seamlessly. We're not just another data service - think of us as the 'public library' of blockchain data, breaking free from centralized constraints.
We're fostering a dynamic, interconnected ecosystem of data publishers, developers, and users, all benefiting from our ground-breaking approach to data delivery. Join us in this journey of transforming the future of blockchain where data is not just data, but a democratic and easily accessible resource for all.
Main responsibilities will be
- Establish new relationships with leading blockchain projects across the industry and grow the existing ones, finding new ways that Syntropy can support their work and goals.
- Actively outreach and connect with leading crypto projects to generate demand from potential users of Syntropy’s solution, and work with the main ecosystems on the supply side. Build, optimize, and scale the business development process across all channels.
- Research and identify new business development and partnership opportunities. Lead, and oversee these efforts.
- Develop business cases and create innovative proposals for potential partners that drive value for both parties.
- Innovate on how we encourage other projects, partners and clients to adopt our solution.
- Work closely with the Product team, provide continuous feedback from external conversations to influence the best strategic and technical decisions for Syntropy solutions.
- Work together with other departments (Leadership, Marketing, Engineering, Product) to develop and execute the best BD & Partnership strategy.
- Attend various crypto conferences, hackathons and meetups to represent Syntropy and expand the reach of our BD efforts.
- Previous demonstrable and successful experience working in a technology/web3 company in a Business Development, Sales or Partnerships role(s)
- A deep interest in the crypto/web3 space and a working technical knowledge of blockchain technology and solutions.
- An ability to have productive conversations with technical audiences.
- An ability to explain technical concepts in an understandable way to non-technical audiences.
- Experience achieving results by using both the standard channels (e-mail, calling, LinkedIn), and the crypto-preferred ones (twitter, discord, telegram)
- You already have an existing network in the industry.
- You are comfortable with all aspects of the sales process: from prospecting to close.
- An ability to lead cross-functionally, engaging resources and help from different departments (engineering, product, marketing) whenever needed.
- The role comes with a competitive salary package (dependent on experience), which consists of a generous base salary, quarterly bonuses based on achieving business development targets and goals, as well as other token incentives .
- An annual budget for your professional & personal development.
- 12 learning days per year dedicated for your professional development
- Remote-first environment (you’re still welcome to come to one of our offices, but you choose!)